A free online panel scheduled for Wednesday, January 25, from 1:30-3:00 pm will focus on the duty of faith and how unhoused persons are perceived.
The panel will engage in an online conversation and reflection on:
• The call to welcome persons without homes
• Experiences as persons of faith committed to unhoused persons
• Experiences of unhoused persons and how they are perceived
• The ways people of faith in NYC already welcome persons without homes
• The new possibilities that are open to all
James Addison, LEFSA leadership team member;
Pietro Bartoli, Community of Sant’Egidio;
Tom Dobbins, Director of Social and Parish Engagement, Department of Public and Community Engagement, Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York;
Marc Greenberg, Executive Director of Interfaith Assembly on Homelessness and Housing.
Registration is free. Those interested in participating may register here.